Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted @The Broke and the Bookish. Each week you create a top ten list based on a theme of their selection.
TOP TEN BOOKS I WANT TO REREAD
01. Anna & the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Do I even need to explain this!?
02. North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley
I read this ages ago and I remember enjoying. I just bought it and would love to rediscover it.
03. Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares
This book was so incredibly intense. I feel like I need to reread it because it was so emotional the first time, I might have missed something.
04. Hate List by Jennifer Brown
Another really intense read, I adored this book.
05. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
I got this as a RAK gift and I am dying to read it again. It’s definitely my favorite book by her.
06. Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
I want to reread this simply because it is that awesome & also because I need to review it here!
07. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
I need a review for this as well, plus it’s epic, and….yeah, wow.
08. Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers / Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
These are probably my most read books, and it has been so long since I have devoured them!
09. O’Malley series by Dee Henderson
This family remains one of my favorites of all time, and the books are amazing as well.
10. Night World Vol. 3 & Secret Circle series by L.J. Smith
Volume 3 of Night World is also near the top of my most read list, I adore Huntress & Witchlight! I also really want to reread Secret Circle, so that I can compare/contrast with the show.
I know, I cheated a little, but I couldn’t help it! I could probably have kept going to at least 20-30 as well. 😛 What are you wishing you could reread?